Khyber Medical University Has Announced the schedule for ETEA entry test 2018 to be held on July 15, 2018 for admissions MBBS and BDS programs in KPK. Last Date for submitting admission application is 02-July-2018.
ETEA Entry test 2018 Deadline/schedule:
Last date of submitting admission is 02-07-2018
How to apply for ETEA Medical Entry test 2018
- 1. Go to one of designated Allied Bank Ltd Branches and buy Scratch Card worth 1600/- Rupees. Click Here for list of ABL Branches where card are available.
- 2. Visit https://kmuadmissions.pk/create
- – Enter your 14 digits scratch card pin code.
- – Enter valid Email address on which you wish to recieve your admit card.
- – Enter your password/confirm password.
- – Enter your contact number. You will recieve all announcements as SMS on this number.
- – Enter captcha code in text field .
- – Click Create Account button.
- 3. After you have successfully created your account. You will be redirected to Registration form, where you will enter following information.
- – Personal Information
- – Academic Details
- – Upload scanned passport size photograph.
- 4. Click Preview button to verify your information.
- 5. Click Submit button after making sure that information you entered is correct.
- 6. Print or Download your admit card.
- 7. Bring Original CNIC/Form-B and Admit card along with original passport size photograph as uploaded while registration process to Test center on Test day.
- 8. In case of any problem call following helpline numbers.
- A candidate who has passed F.Sc (Pre-Medical) or Equivalent Examination with a minimum of 60% unadjusted marks.
- A candidate who has appeared in F.Sc (Pre-Medical) Part-II or Equivalent Examination and awaiting the result
- Students already admitted in MBBS or BDS on provincial seats, are eligible to reappear in the Entry Test if they have resigned/withdrawn their admission and paid the prescribed penalty.