Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro (LUMHS) conducts entry test for admissions to MBBS and BDS programs in Medical and Dental Colleges of Sindh other than Karachi. LUMHS Entry Test MCAT is held in November, while the registration for test starts in Mid October Every Year.
LUMHS ENTRY TEST PATTERN
LUMHS Medical Entry test is MCQs based. Pattern is as follows:
- Biology 30 mcqs
- Physics 30 mcqs
- Chemistry 30 mcqs
- English 10 mcqs
Total MCQs = 100
Time allotted = 1 hour
MBBS / BDS Eligibility
- HSC (Pre-Medical Group) with 60% minimum marks
- A-Level (with English, Biology, Physics & Chemistry) with 60% minimum marks required in IBCC Equivalence
- American /Canadian high school certificate (with English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry) with 3.0 minimum GPA accompanied by an equivalence certificate from IBCC of 60% minimum marks
- 12 Grade from any country with English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry accompanied by equivalence certificate from IBCC with 60% minimum marks
- Candidate for admission under the categories of General Merit, Merit Cum-Choices, Disabled and UEAP/UDP (Local Self Finance) must be permanent residents and domicile of respective districts of Sindh tagged to LUMHS & his/her father must also be domicile and PRC of same district or of Sindh province except Karachi, but not out of Sindh province
- Admission in BDS on UEAP (Local Self Finance) will be given on district wise merit basis to candidates who are domicile of Sindh province (except Karachi)
- Candidates for admission under admission category “University Development Program (UDP)” must also be domiciled of tagged district of LUMHS Jamshoro.
LUMHS Merit for MBBS
LUMHS Merit is different for different districts however, merit normally ranges from 77% to 81% for different districts.