Pakistan Engineering Congress Scholarship 2018 (PEC) has invited applications for grant of scholarships to the students BS and MS. Engineering programs. PEC offers scholarships every year and has 544 scholarships to the BS and MS Engineering students.
Number of Scholarships:
300 Scholarships will be awarded this year to the students of graduate and MS engineering.
- For 1st year studies: 100 scholarships
- For 2nd year studies: 50 scholarships
- For 3rd year studies: 50 scholarships
- For MS Engineering studies (1-year studies): 100 scholarships
Duration of Scholarships:
3 to 4 years for BS Programs and 1-2 years for MS Programs.
PEC Scholarships Covers
Scholarship stipend is awarded to the students per month as follows:
- Rs. 4000/- per month for Graduate students
- Rs. 6000/- per month for MS Engineering students
Eligibility Criteria for PEC Scholarship:
- Open to All Pakistani Students
- At least 75% marks in the current and previous studies.
- Candidates having less than 75% marks or 3 out of 4 CGPA are not eligible.
How to Apply / Download Scholarships Form / Documents Required:
- Fill Online Application Form
- CLICK HERE for an online application form, submit online duly filled in with requisite information as well as a print out of the same at Congress HQ in person / through courier along with the following attachments
- Don’t provide incorrect information
- Write the exact/proper name of University, Sub Campus & Degree, etc
- Duration of Semester, Examination, Result Declaration date & CGPA/%age must be mention on the semester result card
- Attach documents as per order prescribed below
- Attested Copies of CNIC & University ID Card
- Attested Copies of Last Examination Result Cards mentioning CGPA/%age & duration of the semester
- Bonafide certificate from the university that he/she may not be availing any other scholarship from any source etc
- Attested copies of F.Sc & Matric Certificates
- Attested Copy of Salary Certificate/Slip/pension slip of all earning family members
- Statement of purpose
- Any other relevant document (s) necessary to support your application
- Domicile certificate.
Send a printed copy of online Application Form along with attachments to the following Address. It should reach the destination address not later than Deadline.
Deadline for Pakistan Engineering Congress Scholarship 2018:
Last date to apply for PEC Scholarship is March 31, 2018