PEEF announces 12,000 Scholarships for Master Level Education i.e. MA/MSc for session 2018. PEEF Scholarships for Master level are awarded to talented and deserving students of PEEF Partner Universities / Govt. Post graduate colleges of the Punjab.
PEFF Scholarship Stipend
In addition to providing full tuition fee to the scholars, PEEF also pays the scholarship stipend as under:
- Day scholar Rs. 3,000/- per month.
- Boarder Rs. 5,000/- per month.
- Payment of Tuition Fees 100% (As per terms of PEEF Master level scholarship policy)
- Both day scholars & Boarders
Payment of Scholarship Stipends
- PEEF scholarship stipends are paid twice a year.
- Tuition fee is provided based on the information provided by partner universities/colleges.
- The next scholarship installment will only be released on the basis of acknowledgement of the previous scholarship stipend and satisfactory academic performance assessment report
Duration of Scholarship
- PEEF scholarships are awarded for full degree course.
- PEEF reserve the right to cancel the scholarship award if the student fails to maintain the required / satisfactory academic performance level, or is involved in any non-disciplinary act.
Eligibility Criteria for PEEF Master Level Scholarship 2018
The student must have:
- Punjab domicile
- Obtained at least 60% marks / a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/ B.Sc./ B.COM/ BS/ BBA etc. examination held in 2015 / 2016 / 2017 (annual) in Punjab.
- Got admission as a full time student in the current academic year (2017-18) in one of the partner University / Govt. Post Graduate College
- Student admitted in Fall/Spring semesters, and in morning/evening classes are also eligible.
- Equal to or less PKR: 30,000/- income of partners from all sources.
- Children of Govt. employees in BPS 1-4 are exempted from condition of income, if salary is only source of income
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year
Besides fulfilling PEEF eligibility criteria, the prospective student must qualify the merit and need criteria of the respective University / Govt. Post Graduate College
- Following students are not eligible for Scholarship:
- Students who have already passed / possessed M.A / M.Sc / M.S / M.PHIL etc. degree
- Marks improvers or students who have passed examination in supplementary session
- Students who have passed the aforementioned examination with grace marks
How to Apply for PEEF Master Level Scholarship 2018:
- PEEF has allocated scholarship quotas to all the partner Universities / Higher Education Institutions.
- The partner Universities / Higher Education Institutions invites applications from the eligible students on prescribed forms at the time of admissions.
- With the announcement of the scholarships, the forms are made available by the university.